Saturday, May 7, 2011

The trip

Hi everyone!!

My previous post was 12 days before because I went to an awesome trip with my Adwin, Chun Hong and Shing Juan. You might not know them except Adwin whose my boyfriend. 3 of them  are my classmates in TAR college and we had fun through out this trip. We don't know when will be the next trip since we gonna graduate and work in different places, get married and you know laaa.....

I was sick in Day 5 which is almost the end of the trip. I vomited once in the midnight, more than 4 during the  day. It was the most terrible experience where you don't feel well but you have to get on boat! This will not stopping me from blogging so here I am!! "I'm actually have my eyes half open after cleaning my house."

I'm gonna divide the trip and blog it day by day. First of all, we started the journey from Kuala Lumpur (KL) to Teluk Intan > > > Ipoh > > > Penang > > > Langkawi.

We spent more time in Penang and Langkawi as we only drop by Teluk Intan and Ipoh for some food and photos. Day 1 & 2 in Penang, Day 3 heading to Langkawi in the morning until Day 5 we returned to KL.

The image below here will have a better description on the trip.


Here we go.

Do you know that we have "Leaning Tower" in Malaysia too?





The Leaning Tower from Teluk Intan, M'sia.

My dear & I


Chun Hong


Shing Juan




Photo below: Heading to Ipoh.


I'd been to Ipoh once with Sabah& Sarawak Society members about 3 years before during my first year of Diploma. It feels like yesterday but I have to accept that I am doing my final year now. 
*sweeping my sweat on my head*

Don't be so shock to see me guys, I know I am very very dark now. I am still thinking why did I had the guts not applying sunblock through out the trip! Maybe for Day 1 & 2 I did apply some sunbock on my face and forget about it for the rest of the trip. 

I'll make a stop here first because I need to refresh myself by taking shower. 

Tata.


No comments: