Friday, May 20, 2011

What's going on?

Found this cute father and daughter on Youtube so I just want to share it here. They also appeared on Ellen Degeneres Show.




What's going on for my life now is at study and learning stage. No longer later I'll be working so let's appreciate my life now, as a student.

Thee are a lot of young talented people in this world who love singing, dancing and music. Most of you should have known Charice Pempenco.



Now, maybe some of you know her but I just found her on Youtube last night.





She's Gaga fans and no doubt that she appeared on Ellen's show too.




Next is Greyson Chance, 13 years old.



I guess there are more out there but I'm not gonna list all them out.

Yesterday's sky totally freak me out because it was so orange!



Speaking of yesterday, we had only one class in the morning and here we are to visit site for one of the assignments.


Lunch at McD drive through.



End of the post!

Tata..

No comments: