Saturday, May 28, 2011

Her date.

Having Saturday class sounds really bad and class until 3pm on Saturday sounds even terrible!

I  have a lecture at 8am but we have such a loonng break and have only one hour tutorial from 2pm to 3pm!!

That's why I am here to talk here. We went to Wangsa Walk for movie, Kungfu Panda 2 but it's Saturday you know...all SOLD OUT!

This is why Adwin and I do not date on weekends. Normally we'll date on weekdays, more parking lots, no  looong Queue, no traffic jam, no rush and not crowded!

and this is where we normally go.

I bought a small pillow and frames.











Movie time Cathay.


walking around.


Something's special about the restaurant below here is

She's one of the waitress.


Can you find where's my bf?


He's hungry so we have a small picnic here and I found this photo very familiar.



in Langkawi.




Have been thinking to buy a photo frame for so long already.
I bought the small one.


Other types of photo frame called "Drop".


I like photos because it helps me to remind and recall my memories.

It was taken in Langkawi.

"oops he's not ready to shoot"

and I bet he's trying to tell me something.


That's all for my date..
Bye!

No comments: