Saturday, May 21, 2011

Lacoste handbag





This is what I'm craving for lately!

A Lacoste handbag
which is casual with better quali
ty.

It will be my "schoolbag" because it is BIG enough to store my stuff such as

umbrella files pencil case cardigan tissue camera books purses phones sunglasses 

Okay let me show you some of my favourites.


I should try them on instead of just picking them by photos because sometimes these kind of bag will be too big for me. I'm not saying I'm thin or what but over-big-bag just do not fit shorties!!











Sorry for the blur picture below here.
Tell me if you know when's the BIG sales for Lacoste this year!

I'll shall start to save money...

oh noo!!! 5 more weeks to Taiwan and I am toally broke now!

Lastly,
the song that I keep listening to recently.




Good night!!


No comments: