Sunday, May 15, 2011

Heading to the north trip!



You make we wanna say

I do, I do, I do, do do do do do do doo

Yeah, I do, I do, I do, do do do do do do doo


haha...My dear and I enjoy listening to this song while he's driving. So just play it while reading this post. By the way, I've changed my template design to a more vintage style and  i hope you'll like it.

I have another name for this trip which is "Heading to the north trip" because we travelled from the bottom to the top and I'm not so sure if it's appropriate. Anyway, the trip has also a name in Mandarin which i named it as "向北走“ . Although we didn't reach the very top of west M'sia- Perlis, the route of the journey is still moving from the bottom to the top. ok ok. I'm done with the explanation. 

Each of is had spent about Rm 700 in average which only including the food, petrol, toll fees, tickets(e.g: cable car, ferry etc), and accommodation. We ended up spending nearly to Rm 1000 or more than RM 1000. haha...I know I know, I expected to spend like Rm 500 but we just overspent!! We did an account statement every night before we went to bed as we will definitely forget where has this and that money gone at the end of the trip. It was actually only 3 of them doing it as I am not good at this, "cash controlling". In & out, debit credit thing. urgh....My head will go spinning.

I wonder why am I crapping this much in this post. Maybe the weather is not as hot as couple days before. We have rainy days~ weee.....

This book is definitely useful through out the trip as it has very clear and detail map.




My last post was stopped at this Teluk Intan which is only Day 1 and I wanted to show more photos of the Leaning Tower as my boyfriend said it wasn't obvious enough to show that the tower leans.

 The tower in the picture below leans to the right.


I know it is very hard to see it because I was there for very long and I took a very long time to see the tower leans. Fine I'll just move on.

I captured about 2000 of photos for this trip and  probably I'm not going to show them all and there are more photos available on my Facebook so I'll just screen through the photos and show only part of it.

Photo below:  Ancient building in Teluk Intan.
Edited with Sepia.

 We passed by beautiful Paddy field while heading to IPOH.


Since we never been to UTAR, Kampar, here we are dropping by to see the campus.

It has beautiful lake before entering the University but we were restricted enter.


Some uncles fishing here. 
I really respect them because it was a big HOT day.


I want to blog about this cute fences with beautiful rainbow colour in Kampar.
I love it!


Next is 

I.P.O.H!!


You will usually see this in their kopitiam.


To show how delicious it is, and popular with 

芽菜 &鸡丝河粉



That day was a public holiday, 02/05/11

It was very very full.



What we did was we shared the food and tasted some of this and some of that so that we can try all of it.

Photo below: 
The one on the left looks like any other "kopi ais" but it is very smooth, I am not the person who like coffee  because I just don't like it but this one is definitely different not to compare with Starbucks or The coffeebean. I am not into the one in the middle because it tastes weird with egg and sweet tea.



We also made our visit to some temples in Ipoh.

Although I am a Christian but it was just a visiting for some knowledge and of course I do not pray or what.

 We found a smoking monkey!


Photo below:
Can you guess how old?
Just guess~

In case you saw the answer earlier I'll show you this. I guess this is how people get their 4D numbers.


and the hidden answer is.....


A cow!!
hahahah

GOTCHA




No comments: