Tuesday, May 10, 2011

One word.



KL is HOT!

Kuching is HOT!

Malaysia is HOT!

The world is HOT1!

as well as my laptop is abnormaly HOT!

I'm worry that my laptop is going to be overheated because it gets easier to be sooo HOT!

I will definitely see one word- "HOT" on Facebook for like 8/10 times on Facebook. Everyone is feeling so uncomfortable that we want some ICE or SNOW if we could.

okay okay...be realistic.

TAR college should be located in Genting Highlands. We can cut cost on electricity. haha..kidding.


I'm gonna beg him for SNOWFLAKES!!!                                       
p/s: photos were  extracted from the net


I only tested the one in Pavillion.





                                                                                                                               "forget about on diet"

"Do more Tae Bo then"

"hmmm, quite a good idea"

"Please at least another branch in KLCC...or is there any in KLCC?? should check it out then"


If you guys have not try it before, you must try it and  I know you'll gonna love love love LOVE it!

Today is the first day of school. I was kinda excited because it's been a while that I don't go to the college and study but I know I'm not gonna like it as I will be busy on my Final year project which is Dissertation/Thesis.

and so I browsed through Tar college website and wow, long time no see huh! For about 3 months.....

I found out two things:


One of these dates: (19, 20, 26 November 2011)

We are now in Advanced Diploma and only one year after the convocation for Diploma will be conduct!?


See that? Tar College used to have Japanese Language and French Language but now, there's Korean Language. I actually have the intention to sign up for that but...you know, girl is just girl. They could not make up there' mind that easily. Just like I'd been thinking to move out from hostel for 2 years and finally, I am. The other case was I'm afraid to skip one week class for a family trip so here I am again, this coming June to Taiwan!! I hope everything's gonna be okay! Started to pray that there's no submission for assignments/test on that week.

I'm having 5 subjects this semester.

AEMS 3113 MORAL DAN ETIKA
ATBD 5034 CONTRACT ADMINSTRATION 1
ATBD 5014 PROJECT MANAGEMENT 1
ATBD 5043 PLANNING, PROGRAMMING & PRODUCTION
ATBD 5104 PROJECT EVALUATION

Have a nice rest.

May God bless you all.





No comments: