Saturday, May 14, 2011

Mean




You, with your words like knives and swords and weapons that you use against me

You have knocked me off my feet again got me feeling like I'm nothing

You, with your voice like nails on a chalkboard, calling me out when I'm wounded

You, pickin' on the weaker man

Well, you can take me down with just one single blow

But you don't know what you don't know

Someday I'll be living in a big old city

And all you're ever gonna be is mean

Someday I'll be big enough so you can't hit me
And all you're ever gonna be is mean

Why you gotta be so mean?

You, with your switching sides and your walk-by lies and your humiliation

You, have pointed out my flaws again as if I don't already see them

I'll walk with my head down trying to block you out 'cause I'll never impress you
I just wanna feel okay again

I'll bet you got pushed around, somebody made you cold

But the cycle ends right now 'cause you can't lead me down that road

And you don't know what you don't know

Someday I'll be living in a big old city

[ From : http://www.elyrics.net/read/t/taylor-swift-lyrics/mean-lyrics.html ]

And all you're ever gonna be is mean
Someday I'll be big enough so you can't hit me
And all you're ever gonna be is mean

Why you gotta be so mean?

And I can see you years from now in a bar, talking over a football game

With that same big loud opinion but nobody's listening

Washed up and ranting about the same old bitter things
Drunk and grumbling on about how I can't sing



But all you are is mean

All you are is mean and a liar and pathetic and alone in life

And mean, and mean, and mean, and mean

But someday I'll be living in a big old city

And all you're ever gonna be is mean, yeah

Someday, I'll be big enough so you can't hit me
And all you're ever gonna be is mean

Why you gotta be so mean?

Someday, I'll be, living in a big old city

(Why you gotta be so mean?)

And all you're ever gonna be is mean
(Why you gotta be so mean?)
Someday, I'll be big enough so you can't hit me
(Why you gotta be so mean?)
And all you're ever gonna be is mean



Why you gotta be so mean?


Hey guys...

I am now listening to this song Mean by Taylor Swift and I enjoy it very much especially the chorus. Her song always has her own style which I like it such as Love Story, Tear drops on my guitar, White Horse, You belong to me etc

Finally I can sleep inside my bed because it is going to be a cold night after the long waited rain! I do not whether the other parts of Malaysia have this thick haze that we had today in KL. I went to KLCC and Pavilion today with  my boyfriend and the city was very blur/foggy, it's like the whole city was covered with something. Fine, as long as the rain finally comes~


We went to Pertrosains, the interactive petroleum discovery centre that tells the story of petroleum industry in a fun way. It is located at Level 4, Suria KLCC.

Before that, we planned to go for a movie but none of it attracted us.

Photo below: Although we do not like the look because he looks so sad and kinda scary but since he's this tall. . . 


Some photos from Petrosains



The Dark Ride.











Next, we proceeded to Pavilion for ......



Good night everyone!!



No comments: