Saturday, June 4, 2011

She's not at home.

I am so happy that I can enjoy 24-hour air-con here with my family at a hotel somewhere in KL as you all know how terrible the weather could be now. *begging my mom for air-con*  @............@

Plus it's free access here so, yay!

The harsh truth is that Lily and I have to busy on our assignments as the deadline is on Monday, that's why life is always like that...and while I am blogging, you will never want to know that my feet is bleeding because the wound at the back of my feet is worsen after I ice-skated just now and it felt a lil itchy so when I simply scratch it, it bleeds....even terrible with the part wash it with water! 

Mom and Stanley is going back soon so here we are to be here with them and so we missed the Sunday service, sorry!

Since it takes sooo long for uploading so I'll just post up 2 of them.

It was taken few days before and it's Semi-final tomorrow.






No comments: