Sunday, February 1, 2009

EXAM

I have to go back to KL tomorrow for the last paper--Building Materials

Honestly, i started my revision!!!!....

for the FIRST page of the lecture notes only!!

but why am i still here???
(so free meh?)

hmm..GOOD question!!

Allow me to give you an excellent answer.

I was spending about 1.5 hours to book my flying tickets for MAY as MAS offers lower price now.

At the same time, I'm helping my cousin to book the air tickets because something wrong with her cards.

If she fails to book i have to fly alone...-.-!

In short, I am worried about the exam now.....

I really have to say this
booking tickets online is VERY troublesome!!...

First, I tried the first card...it says the card is locked. fine
Then, I tried the second one...while it is processing, something's wrong, when it is on teh right track. you know what, the flight that we're going to book increases from RM 34 to Rm 141!

incredible!

and now connie came and ask me to go study.....


GOOD NigHT!

GOOD LUCK TO ME AND PRAY FOR ME TOO!!