Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Hot !

Written: 5-6 pm, 10/02/09
The heat is really unbearable these few days. *sweat*

I'm sweating now!......
so yea I'm thinking of something cold to consume....


From left to right: COnnie(eldest sis), Diana(cousin), Christina(cousin who just married), ME

This photo was taken during CNY 2009!...A few of us went it after the visiting!

Laser Tag Battle Station


It was fun ...This isn't first time, the third..I guess~We were all sweating like what..I don't mind to go for the next battle as it is exciting and the most importantly it's affordable, cheap la!
Post continues after dinner: roughly 7pm onwards, 10/02/09


From left to right: Vina, Xing Jiuan

okay, this is another big turning.
Both of them are my classmates in Tarc. Vina's from Kuching and Jiuan's from Johor. The dinner was prepared by Jiuan but we were the helper.yea, HOMECOOK! It was the day before I came back from KL. Exam was held that afternoon. I didn't want to be alone in the hostel so Vina&I went to Jiuan's place.

What did i do during my "honeymoon"??

Brought Stanley to trim his hair....
As a driver la~

I'm going to post on the Christmas celebration 2008 in Kuching. A grand celebration was held and a few churches had involveld in it.CONN, LILY& EMILY were taking part in it!....
ENJOY IT

Post continues at 11.06am, 11/02/09
It was Ting Hng's birthday so they ordered Pizza hut, KFC Etc for their dinner cos the performers have to be there around 4-5pm I think.


My aunt bought "cheese cake" from secret recipe.
But he looks sleepy here..lol


READY TO GO~~~


THE ANGELS.."HO HO HO"

THE DANCERS

CONNIE

LILY


As you can see the make up has to be striking and "bling bling"enough especially the eye shadow.My aunt was the "make-up man".

The family