Saturday, February 14, 2009

He's always be with me!

God always take care of us!
Take these for example,
Case 1: We went to stutong Baru to spread His gospel to the residents in Stutong Baru where my church is located.We have to be there at 8:15am until 11:30pm.The problem is Conn and I have to send Emily to St mary and fetch Lily back. It's going to be in a rush cus have to fetch her at12pm plus the heavy traffic jam.In a meanwhile Emily's school starts at 2 pm! I don't why but Thank God that I received a phone call from lily that she's going back at 4pm.

Case 2: I was supposed to go Planetshakers' thing last night but I received a phone call from Esther that she couldn't make it as she needs to go tuition. ok then...who knows Conn is sick so I sent her to the clinic.. Isn't it a miracle?.....who else knows things before it happens??


I didn't sleep well last night cus Conn is sick, Stanley is sick and Lily was sicked too..So now I'm not feeling so well here! I woke up at 4 am +- as I'm afraid i will be late to send Stanley to school.

The weather might be the main causes and it's fueling it!
The clinic was packed last night , sending conn there!.... packed with 3 married couples you know, not children! Please drink more water and learn to take care of yourselves!
WATER + VEGE+ FRUITS= HEALTHY

Even though i don't feel well I have to play my part as the driver of Lilt Emily and Stanley!
Basically there's 3 drivers, mom Conn and definitely ME! Mom went to KL with dad yesterday I think( starts forgetting things, told u don't feel well) and COnn is sick!

My "ah gung">>grandpa drives too but he's too old to drive at night but within BDC or certain area still ok like go to church.

There'll be a camp organised by Setapak Methodist Church and I'm one of the committee members. My job is prepare the booklet for the camp but honestly I haven't start anything yet! Firstly, I've never been doing this so no experience...secondly, I don't have enough infomation from the others yet.So totally have no idea on wht to start yet!!

Plus, I was asked to help to type the lyrics for my church here, Kuching! There's around 34 of them!.....include the numbers(melody?)....
"O Lord please give me strength "

Actually there's not much problem to type the lyrics but i always encounter obstacles like Chinrse Star is n ot functioing, excel is down like suddenly?...so i have to restart restart and restart!!.....or this pc is sooooo....OLD. When I was doing it last night, the blue screen suddenly appeared!!....angry not?....ishhhh..*haaa cheeew!!* *sneezing*

I have the feeling to get fever la~~......
Should take my breakfast first!!.......

BYEBYE

Pray for me too!