Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Spring

This is the first time been to Spring for this semester break!
and we purposely went there to meet those international superstar in the badminton arena like

KOO KIAN KEAT & TAN BOON HEONG

They're very tall man.....& HOT'?....haha.."leng zai" la..

What I can say, KKK is very friendly and charming?...TBH was acting a bit quite& shy...maybe this is not wht he is as this is Sarawak which make him feel new!? maybe

Again I'll upload those photos laaaater ya!!.....
If you're too eager to know you can buy tomorrow's newspaper!!....i hope i won;t appear in it again!
Did i told you that I appeared in the newspaper for the Lee Chong Wei?...I'm happy of it seriously as it can be one of the memorable experience in my entire life!...Yay! ^^

I haven't transfer those photos into the pc so have to wait lo ~.~......

I watch until episode 40 for The gem of life.
I need to find drama "supplier" here now!!...........

okay..tht's all for now....