Saturday, February 7, 2009

"part time driver"

Ya....I've been busy being the "part time driver" hired by Madam Wong!..

No income, accommodation & food are provided, definitely the car itself is provided too..!

Anyone interested?....
Probably not!

kay...besides that, I have to do the simple house chores like clean the floor daily, my room etc

so far this is my "honeymoon"

Not yet hang out with friends, watching movie...
come on come on ask me out....

AHHH...but i did go play lasertag with church friends during CNY..I have one photo on that.





BINGO!!
..I'll upload tht later...

I'm still thinking of the plan for my "honeymoon" as i want it to be meaningful, relaxing, lose weight maybe?.....

alright.....

Need to get ready cos having fellowship tonight at 7 :30 PM!!!


GOGOGO

In case you all don;'t who she is..Madam Wong--my mom

^^