Friday, January 30, 2009

My siblings





STANLEY CHIONG ZHAO JIE
10
BADMINTON FREAK
KNOW NOTHING ON MUSIC
(PURA-PURA SAJA)
SJK STAMPIN








hmm...looks abit dark...

EMILY CHIONG HUI YII
13
ONE OF THE PIANISTS IN CHIONG'S FAMILY
Ex-ballerina
SMK ST MARY














LILY CHIONG SIEW YII
17
NO TALENT!! hahahaha
LOVES CAMWHORING
SMK ST MARY




THIS IS ME ...
I'm the SECOND











CONNIE CHIONG SING YII
22
ACCA
GOING TO UK SOON FOR PART 3



That's all i think....

NIGHT!!!







!!!!!!!!!!Breaking news!!!!!!!!
For those who like badminton sUPER DAMN much

Lee Chong wei, Stanley is his big fans, is coming tomorrow!
It's a shocking news to me but maybe you don't thk it is anyway I'm gonna be the camera girl tomorrow as dad's going to site visit.

This is wht Stan told me la

He's going to play paint ball which is located at stan's badminton court and having training there.

Another one i know

listen up ppl

He's going to The spring food court on MON 12PM

Is this the top secret??

I don't know..

Tell you a secret.

I didn't read newspaper...

ahha