Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Met KKK + TBH @ The Spring

Alright readers...Thank you for your patience and here's the late post..I thought i could edit those photos by inserting my link on every single photos..Enjoy it and hope you like it!


"Ah dee, let's try the camera first!!"

"Er Jie(me), I'm kinda hungry so I want to take this, $$$ please.."
So....here you go! !




"Let's GO!!"


Below: Mom& Stanley were approaching KKK once he finshed his meal



Eventually Stanley's friends saw it and asked for it too...






Photo above: Eh?..Who's marker pen??

Here's Tan Boon Heong ^^ *smile*



Even though they off for window shopping, maybe...

That bunch of people still not satisfied!!
" I want TBH's signature lah.." cos TBH went off silently...

They were running here and there separately...


"GOT CHA...TBH'S THERE! ! ! "




Sign my here please *.*















I think they're reporters....Interviewing some of the players.


Before I end the post here view here for Pacific Badminton Official website!....