Thursday, July 2, 2009

My blog is dying

Or should I say my blog is dead AGAIN...Fine, I just gave it CPR!!

It's back, for now!


At least there's good news here cos if I don't go online that often means I Am really busy with my world doing my homework daily kay! I feel like lack of time to spend these few weeks. I know, you'll be like, "Aiya, you must be in front of you laptop instead of your books la"....


In order to make things clear here! Seriously, I have got NO TIME to watch those movies/drama in my laptop!! It is impossible to list what I've done in my daily life and I i did, i know most of YOU will skip it cos it's gonna be very BORING! Right?......yea right right!!


Remember I told you that I had the planning to slim down before my grandpa's dinner??


OKAY OKAY, you don't


aNyway, OBVIOuSLY I failed to perform this so-called "slim down plan"....I planned 2 of them and sadly, both failed!!!.....hahahahahaaha
As I said in previous post, highlight of the week is..............................
TA DA



Don't be mad if I post only one photo on it cos .......tho I was angry with it but I was all my own fault.... I forgot to bring the charger of my camera back so...(stupid) but I managed to captured some...hehhe...(clever) and and whenever I saw my dad's cam I'll try my best to take some photos,(clever) but those photos aren't with me!!.....

Since everyone came back to attend the dinner, we went to studio to have big family photos and family by family. This expererience to take photos in studio was fun and tiring!! First, it took freaking long hours to take photos for each little groud( family) and let say now it's my family's turn to take, he (professional photograher) will arrange where you should be like
stand here or sit there...
turn here and look there.....

My family was the first group to take. At first,we were smiling "naturally" but for his professional thoughts he made us laugh more "naturally" by requesting " ok ok, can someone please make a dance or shake your butt here please"...OKAY...My aunt who came back from US really makes us laugh like ** cos she really did it spontaneously and all of us laughed!

My friends were telling me that please la don't always abandone your blog and try not to write so much on your blog and post more photos BUT not you.....okay..not me...then i replied, ok then, I'll post all my cousins and sisters up!!....

NOT NOW ok.. next time!!


ok ok....let me write a little more here la kay..
I always did stupids things like...


I locked myself outside the room again again and AGAIN!!
It happend last night....
allow me to use those words
I was like "again?..what the hell am i doing?"
Last but not least
I promised chuan chiang to wake up and at 7 am tomorrow , go jogginga and reach the class at 9am!!! It was Raven's idea cos I asked him some tips to slim down or in other words, to like firm up my tummy so he told me to go jogging everyday if i could in ther morning for 45 min and do some exercise to tone up my body..
Let's hope I really can!!!!!!