Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Online shopping

okay, since this topic attracts girls a lot...I'll buy it as soon as possible to tell the quality etc. and actually I can tell the quality now.

1. cos my friend,Steffi is the one who "inspired" me to go online shopping as she bought a bag or
bags first but the thing is her friend is familiar with the buying procedure as her friend(Steffi's
friend) always buy in a big group. um, get it? means that if I want to i can ask Steffi's friend
help me to buy or something...anyway, I'll try to buy myself too...ISn't hard right?? (i guess)


2.actually if u go time square u can get the exactly the same bag u see online!! and let me tell
you, sometimes online bags are cheaper, or most of the time.


All in all, the quality depends on your ....skill! ya, cos some of the bags are godd but some of them aren't. not all of the quality are good, not all of the quality are bad. ^^

If I face any difficulties on this I'll try t get some help from my cousin, Dianna!!!! cos i know she 's pro in this!!!
This semester I got no time to watch my drama/movies la...cannot tell it's good news or bad. haha...TEST, PRESENTATION, TEST, ASSIGNMENTssss....
There's one presenatation this Thurs for Legal studies and the submission date for 2 assignments is around the corner!!! ahhhhh~

Upcoming post:
EASON CHAN
BE right back!!!
Lastly, i like the music for the darlie's advertisement!! can anyone tell me what's the name of anything of the music?.....