Wednesday, July 15, 2009

IKEA*TESCO

The moment you saw the title, Ikea, any “thing” just flashed by?
It’s CURRYPUFF or.....Meatball...
(i went to Ikea again and not yet digest those photos)

We were given an assignment for this subject -Building Services II
where we have to conduct a case study about all the services provided in a public building. Well, we’ve chosen




………………………..
…………
….










It wasn’t the first time went out with some of them cos we went to Ikea last time mainly for shopping but this one, mainly for the assignment!!
I would like to show you some faces of my classmates.
Mei Yun the girl in Purple who likes purple a lot, as you can see she’s “playful” enough to play with the trolley publicly in TESCO.






AND…she’s “tiny” enough to “place” herself inside a…









I forgot the name but it’s for kids.







*Talking to CONNIE*
Nowadays I don’t really put on make up and contact lens so you’ll find me with this, students-look!!
And…I donlt really wear skirts here in KL cos it is uncomfortable no matter I’m going to shopping or especially the college.




DO you want some solid examples???....
YES, of course you do!!







Since I’m posting some parts of my college, I’ll just show you
the library




One of the carparks



And ……some of the “hostelians” are using bikes as their “vehicle” to the college.




The building below here is Sports complex



Around 10-15 min walk to the college.






You can purchase swimming tickets, Gym tickets as well as Bus tickets here.




Sometimes I’ll go to gym workout right, this is the one.





I’ll try to capture some buildings of my college like
Canteen I & canteen II, Citc, Football field, college hall, basketball/tennis court, etc
The canteen





**Back to the topic**
Let’s GO to IKEA!!!





This is Daiso in the curve

Don’t be frightened of the photo below!!!

Xiao CHA BO

the blogger
KIMMY



Presented 2 you by