Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My laptop is fully OCCUPIED

My laptop is fully occupied!! I need to get myself an external XX.
“Kim is counting on PC fair”….I should visit the PC fair in KL even though I have nothing to buy cos it’s much more bigger than Kch’s. I never go to PC fair in my life by the way.

Lately as I told you I always get dramas/movies from my friends right. The latest dramas are



which is a Taiwanese drama and a Hong kong drama



as well as Korean one ,Cinderella man………………




I have no time to watch those series and I also got movies like hotels for dogs ,Chi hua hua(half watching it)

Since I said my laptop is so full, so i did some “review “ on My Pictures which occupies 17.4 GB.


Let me show you some of them. Hehe




It was taken at Dang Wangi station if I’m not wrong.
And this…







was taken at Jusco, Wangsa Maju. DURIANS…..They have the code for durians in KL, for kuching I’m not so sure. D 24 is the best. It’s durian’s season, have you eaten???

ME? Of course I did!!
See…








It was last weekend when I went to my aunt’s place!!hehe, in case you do not know, my uncle the one in blue shirt he has the nickname “Prince Durian” 榴莲王子, haha, from the nickname you should know why.
BUT..
his son didn't even take one ...
He said he doesn't like it....










Thank you for buying so many durians!!
He bought some home to aunty’s house.





TADAAAAA…
My youngest aunty, ( are you reading it??haha)




Oh, that night after the durian thing, we had a dinner at..somewhere near Selayang.


^Kids Fooling around^



Photo below: Conn always have this expression while taking picture, Ryan showing the interest in “Fried rice”.
Some photos on dinner that I went two weeks ago.
Besides the dinner, we had this photo shooting sessionj at Jackie’s studio.
Some of you may think “ Is she serious about the slim-down plan??...
Let the photo proves everthing……..

It was taken in the this morning !!


I helped Dianna to but the red table at Ikea before i went back to Kuching last two weeks, for her new house.um basically it's for her room.