Monday, June 22, 2009

220609

I'm going back this FRIDAY

HIGHLIGHT of the week..

Grandpa's birthday

Everyone is coming back

.....................................................................................

my "sweet" room in KL

Those photos above were taken last end of semester. as you can see, I enjoyed watching CONAN while wating to spend my time?...I have two room keys, normally you'll be given only one but I lost the original one so I "made" two! Speaking of this room key, I just locked myself outside the room this morning! ! !.This is like, n times already so I'm FINE with it.
..........................................................................................................................

I went to Sri Rampai's Pasar Malam last Thursday and I bought...

Apple

Rm 10 for 3

ear phone
Rm 20



Clock
Rm 20









My aunt brought me to this Japanese buffet cos it was her birthday. We bought Lacome lipstick as her present. hehe.









MYF camp







Lastly
MY BROTHER







and my one of my favourites