Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A little update

The presentation for LEGAL STUDIES.
This is actually for the graduates but we "sam pat" so take photos here as memories right?
I've got the approval for PTPTN online application so now I have to get those documents to be certified!!

Mid term test for Economics this coming SAT 01/08/09
Building Services coming MON 03/08/09
Measuremeny II coming TUES 04/08/09
GAM BA TEH !!

One more thing, sometimes I have readers from Malaysia of course but I am surprise to have readers from Japan others I am not cos I know I have friends there like, United Kingdom, Singapore, India. ^^

Dear readers, as this is already week 10 which means all those



mid term test are around the corner and




after the mid term test it's FINAL EXAM..




and after the FINAL EXAM it's HOLIDAYS!!!....




HOLIDAYS means what??..


BACK TO KUCHING!!!




BACK TO KUCHING means what again??




PART TIME DRIVER blablabla.....




TO share-out the burden of the family lo..




OKAY, I should stop here!!




Praise the Lord!!