Tuesday, January 20, 2009

2 more

Left 2 more subjects to go.

Math this coming thurs
Building Materials 03/02/09 Day 9 of CNY

I'm waiting... I'm waiting... waiting..ting ting ting....(echo?)


I'll be arrived at 2 30 pm if there's no delay la...you know AIRASIA'

My flight is around 12pm +- so the taxi will be there at 9 pm.
one thing I don't like is it takes for hours or maybe an hour from my hostel to KLIA.
unlike KCH....Let say if I have to pick xxx at the airport right, xxx can call me once xxx has arrived. It takes around 15 min only kay. Let say xxx has to wait for xxx's luggage. How convenient it is!!!

Supposingly, I wanted to upload some photos here but the line isn't stable enough so next time then!

I think it's time to go back to the hostel....

It's HOT here.....No rain!!.....I can feel the temperature when I'm sleeping....
I think the rain has gone to the East Malaysia..

HEY come back.....