Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My 1st post ---2009---



SUNWAY PYRAMID

ONE UTAMA

KLCC

KLCC

Late post on Christmas!
hehe....


Yeah!....


WHY yeah..
cos I can online!!!

For those who are using streamyx they won't feel this way ever cos they online everyday anytime they want unlimited!...For ppl like me as if living in the "jungle" here ,rarely get connected to the world... let me explain!...I'm staying in the hostel right..There is a cyber but it has been closing for a month i think. No joke here.. you may think there are maxis broadband or others why can't u get one...I've tried it before ya... and and it's super damn slow kay...

I'm now at the cyber nearby my hostel for around 10 min walk, TBR( Taman Bunga Raya)..There are mamak stalls here, shop lots and it's a housing area lah.. nothing special..

I have a few things t blog here...

Firstly, my exam starts tomorrow , 14/1-22/1

Secondly, I'll be back on 25/1/09 NEW YEAR EVE
bad news is i have 1 more subject on 3/2/09 which is

thirdly, i have to come back to KL on 02/1/09 and fly back to KCH on 4/02/09!

Fourthly, after I 4/02/09, I'll only fly back to KL on 28/02/09
LONG holidays!!!

YEAH!!

Now let's have something out of topic..
I'm gonna post this picture



This pic was taken long ago in 2005/6 i think...
It is no longer like this anymore...
I'll show u when i go back!....
one word...
TERRIBLE!!