Friday, January 16, 2009

DISSAPOINTED

I'm now at the CC in school after sitting exam for Building services. There're 7 topics for this subject which I was expecting topics like fire, signal system and Fuel gas...Plus Miss Janaky gave us these so call " tips" yet none of these 3..Luckily I did practice topics on calculation like "ampere, voltage, resistance and shc"....and the "phychrometric" chart! This is has got 7 different lines representing various aspects on the air-conditioning thing. ya... Tht's a WOW for me.

This is not the first time I felt this way before Chinese new year , cos when I was still in St Mary there were several times we had test right before CNY! This year is slightly different cos the atmosphere is not filled with CNY. If i were in KCH others and I have to to clean the windows and doors, the curtains, the car porch, my room.. ahh !! The kitchen as well..

ahhh(sigh)......I want to be in Kch la...grrrr...This semester is even worse! I'm sick on the canteen food in the hostel here. Someone complaint on it and there's a notice from the office saying thank you for the feedback and they'll inform them to improve it...Thanks to whoever has complaint about it.-SMILE-

This is really true. I MISS my mom's cook...HOME COOK!....

or maybe "laksa, kolomee, kam pua, cha kueh".........yummy..fine. I'm hungry now...