Thursday, January 22, 2009

woohoo!!


Going to PAsar Malam later around 6 pm!....


I'm CRAVING on Uncle BOB and "ning mon ai yu bing"...can you read that?


I didn't find any in Kuching....it's actually iced lemon+jelly...this is my favourite drink here.


Uncle bob is actually the name of the fried chicken. It's damn tasty. you'll like it!

I'm really hungry now cos i didn't take my lunch as I was running out of time revising on the "centre of mass"---new topic......
Remember i told you guys that I feel like taking food like laksa, cha kueh all those...
HIAHIAHIA.....
**Laksa**

This pic was taken/stolen from Dixon, a friend of mine in my hometown.

^^

Maybe you don't feel like eating it either you

1. never try it before

2.take too much

3.never ever like it

4. you're ellergic to seafood!!!

Alright....it's time to leave....

PASAR MALAM

"WO LAI LE"

"HERE I COME"

"SINI SAYA"

Bye everyone.

that's all for today....