Sunday, June 12, 2011

Ready to go?

Oh no! My nightmare begins when I received the news that we're having test on Week 7!!! I hope special adjustment can be made for me. It totally ruined my plan as before this I was so happy that everything's fine, no test and submission of assignment on that week. Now the lecturer delayed the test and I think I'm just gonna convince her either have the test earlier or postpone it.

Luckily there's no weighing scale in my room, err, maybe there is but Rosak (out of service). This is because I have to do my assignment later and I am feeling HUNGRY. This is just gonna make me fat fat and very fat. No exercise, sleep insufficiently in other words OT(overtime) for assignments, no fruits and supper!! I guess this is enough to explain why I could not lose weight in KL and having dark circle into very dark circle. By the way I hope the font that I'm using now is readable because I thought this font is cute and relaxing. hmm...should try out other adjectives cos I'm bad in describing.

Alright I should blog about the week that Dad, Mom and Stanley came. I purposely blog about it late cos Mom said it is dangerous to tell people where you are and I think it is true that we should have the privacy. But blogging it now is also showing no privacy and at least I'm not in danger, or we. 

Photo below: The competition was held at Stadium Badminton Kuala Lumpur.


Photo below: My little and only brother.


Photo below: Am wiping the saliva dipping from mouth while looking at this photo and I think this is why it is called as "Kou shui porridge" although we had it for a few days in a row as our lunch.


Photo below: Followed the other players and teachers to have dinner at Sungei Wang.
and I have no idea what's Stanley doing there.


Photo below: Snowflakes before going back to hotel.




I know this post consists around 80% of Stanley's photos but he's just too cute and I am so excited to see him in a week time. haha

Photo below: The representatives from Sarawak.



Photo below: Boys under 12 year=old.




Although you did not win the game but we are so proud of you! You've done a great job!

Good night guys.

I will be back!
Photo below: In Penang.


No comments: