Sunday, June 26, 2011

A week of vacation.

Hi there! 
*coughing*

I just came back from Taiwan last night and normally you'll see something like this after the trip.



Of course I am blogging this only after I finished unpacking the luggage and Lily and I had sent our blanket, bed sheet etc to the laundry this morning after attending the morning service. Now I need to clear up my mind with all the Taiwan thing and start revising my assignments and test. 

Being a week in Taiwan and I realized that Taiwan is a lot more different from my country which is Malaysia. Taiwan comprises of mostly Chinese (Hakka) and some Taiwanese aborigines (原住民) while Malaysia has mainly Malays, Chinese and Indians. The weather in Taiwan from June to September is hot and humid like Malaysia and that's why my face got worsen than before with more pimples, freckles and blackheads!! I know I gained a lot of weights in Taiwan so I'll just ignore about this. *no hope laa*

I'm not going to speak too much here but Taiwan has got better airport than Malaysia. It's a shopping mall with a lot of duty free shops like Tods, Gucci, Coach, cosmeticss, Mont Blanc....and  Taiwanese love Hello Kitty very much!


I saw this in their airport, although I do not like Hello Kitty but it's so cute!



This is what behind the door.
A baby room.


Within a short distance there's one shop selling all Hello Kitty stuff.


The Hello Kitty is holding a boarding pass.




 Hello Kitty's playground.




Alright! I'm hungry now should get something for myself.

See more photos on my Facebook.

Bye!!

No comments: