Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Her goodies

Good mornin! !

I am going to post about goodies that I bought from Taiwan but before this I have to apologize to my friends especially my boyfriend of not buying anything from Taiwan. If I can go back to that moment I definitely will but something, anything for him. He was so sad that I didn't even buy him a Nike slipper as he just got his left foot hurt and at least if I did buy he can wear it now. hmmm...I have no idea what's wrong with me. Insufficient of cash and time is totally not workable for him but this is real!! My friends were so sad too because I know, they expected to eat something that I brought fro Taiwan but again, Bi-ya-ne-yo!

The goodies that I have from Taiwan is very little but he was shocked to see me with 3 pairs of shoes back. 





I hope the size that I am using is not too big because I hate to see very small photos on my blog.Anyway bought myself small bags and I have 2 on the top. The pink one below is Lily's while the Red one below is mom's.



Photos that we took at 小人国。
Feel so sad that my granny is unable to make it before the trip but Thank God that she's getting well now.






I bought this shirt before I went to Taiwan and I wore it on Day 2 with the pants that I bought on Day 1.


I bought a shades before the Langkawi trip and I counld not find a suitable time to post about it and here it is.

It's from Gucci and everyone's lovin it.





I bought the 4th shoe this month last night. He was again, speechless!
We dined at KFC, Jusco nearby and there was 50% on Vincci .
I probably cannot resist myself and finally I bought it.
Brown wedges, going to wear this soon only after we are free to date!


I could not wear short pants out for a while as my leg is not presentable after coming back from Taiwan.
That's also why I do not show my shoes with my leg wearing it.


Although he was upset, he will still helped me to clean the filter yesterday.

Before


After

Conclusion: KL's water is very dirty.

Last but not least, being so 38 to bring all these from Taiwan.
That's why Lily said I made the best 38 wife in the future!



Have a nice day ahead!

Jesus loves you!!

No comments: