Thursday, July 1, 2010

Write the future


Instead, I write my pass especially the sweet one and keep it as my own diary and flash back once in a while.

This, below here, was taken ay Mid Valley earlier on.

Did Brazil win?? Haha I didn't watch any of the match.


Mom and Dad are now in KL for 3 days& 2 nights, they're going back to Kuching later

. We managed to meet on Tuesday at Mid Valley, dined at DinTaiFung.

DinTaiFung has branches over 9 countries i.e Taiwan Japan Singapore China Indonesia Korea Australia Unite State and of course Malaysia!


You won't believe this! I brought my camera and it was fully charged but I did not capture any photos that night. Maybe the food was too delicious or something. We were shock that for only a month of time dad turns fat so fast..and mom is getting slim..hehe...


It's 01072010!


Happy Birthday to my dearest sister,

Emily Chiong Hui Yii !!!



Remember that my boyfriend is from Port Dickson? He brought me there.



Homemade- Ice blended pineapple


work as part timer. ^^


Looks like TARcollege is changing bit by bit.


On the way going to new "CC".



with basement carpark but only for the staff.





New Admin Block is still under construction.










It's a place to date with someone else??
caught them here..haha


Remember to watch A team!!
I watched it last Monday.




No comments: