Thursday, July 15, 2010

Shopaholic

I think I have the common "disease" known as " shopaholic", especially ladies.


Shopaholic is also a slang term for Compulsive buying disorder. CBD is found 5.8% of United States population, which is 80% are female!


To guys, the most scary and painful thing while going out with their GF will be -shopping. Ladies couldn not resist the temptations and attractions from anything from clothings, accessories, shoes etc including me!


Recently rarely can go shopping due to tonnes of assignments, tests, lab reports...These cannot stop me from shopping so I choose to do online shopping, but not buying them, only LOOK.



Everytime I go out I found that I must buy something, anything so that I will comfortable, or a release maybe. hehe....weird! Eventhough I'm broke I will still aiming for something that I am going for it by saving more money first then I'll buy it. For example, Coach.
*The CITC is very cold man! and I havae a bad feeling like going to toilet, stomachache.
Oh no!
Lily and I just bought this online. Hopefully , we can wear it. Othewise have to give to Connie/Emily!
I just saw some others from facebook.








No comments: