Friday, July 9, 2010

What a busy week...

This week is really heavy for me because a lot, a lot of assignments have to be submitted. I just submitted Assignment 1 for Measurement for building works. Here comes another two assigments which have to be submitted on Monday.

Besides, this sunday is Youth's Sunday, my job is to prepare the slide especially for the Praise and worship. Honestly I just started last night and hoperfully I can finshed it tonight or maybe tomorrow morning because there will be a rehearsal tomorrow from 12pm to 4pm! But I haven't done the assignments. okay, see the problems?

Ignore the content below here because my friend lost his question paper.

Assignment/Course Work No.5-Question (measurement of reinforcement only)

The brief specifications are as follows:

a) All main reinforcement bars shall be high yield bars to BS 4449. ( 35 marks)
b) All binders/stirrups/links shall be mild steel bars to BS 449. (35 marks)
c) Laps shall be allowed when reinforcement bars exceed 12m length.

i) Compression reinforcing bar lap shall be 30 mm diameter of the bar.
ii) Tension reinforcing bar lap shall be 40 mm diameter of the bar.

Any assumption made shall be clearly stated.


Good night everyone!

Have a nice rest!!

No comments: