Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Cousin reunion week II

Still considering to buy this MNG legging or not!

I enjoyed my last weekends very much, couldn't believe that 5 of us squeezed in a room like that. I am so sorry that swe skipped last Sunday service because it was the last day of reunion and we don't know when's the next time of reunion and we got insufficient time for shopping.

Thus, we made the decision. God, please forgive us for our weaknesses.

We took Metrobus from Wangsa Maju all the way to Pavillion. Connie bought a Paul Frank Shirt which is half of the price and I bought a top at ZARA, also my first ZARA and I still miss the cardigan!! The original price is RM 99,90 but RM 69,90 after discount!!
This is the one, what do you think? or okay only la....


After we had lunch at Pavillion Food court, immediately we reached Sungai wang which is only across the streets. It has been really long time I didn't shop there and there're a lot of stuff that I want to bring them back but my bank will go negative!!

And remember that I post about online shopping oh my goodness! I saw exactly the same one at Sungai wang! Ridiculously I did not but it! The first consideration is will I bump into someone who'a wearing the same thing as I am? Because it costs onlt like Rm 49,90 with good quality by the way!
Class at 3pm, I guess I better get ready now.

May God bless you and have nice day!

No comments: