Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Something extra for Taiwan trip

This is definitely surprising when you found out you're in a proposing video on Facebook. I know it is not really a thing but just want to share it here.
This is place is called 西门町 in Taipei .
We stayed nearby on Day1 and the last day of the trip. 

We were quite fortunate to examine this, a proposal in the street where we normally see on the internet.

It was a live show man.

You can watch the video on it on my FB because I did share about it of course.
or you can view it here.



The lady was kept crying and cry and cry.




Photo below: I could not take the most exciting part due to my height.


Congratulations to a celebrity from Taiwan who just got married.
The same studio I think.

Click here to watch.

Okay.

Good night.

No comments: