Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Examination is near.

I have 2 subject in a row! The first was in the afternoon and the next subject is in the morning. oh no...This is really bad. I really wish that I can do works without sleep. I have total of 5 subject this semester and 1 subject is 100% coursework. Many assignments are not submitted yet as well as my dissertation Chapter 1 2 3. 

The last submission is 10 Aug and exam will be started on 17 Aug. In other words, that 7 days is super important to me. Life is so cruel man~

Another sad case is my camera which was newly bought on Feb 2011 is dead now. The great thing is it is still under warranty but I lost the warranty card! arrrrrrghhhh.....

Examination is near and holiday is coming! I should not hope for this coming holiday because I have to do my dissertation! Why can't we submit only chapter 1 this semester and submit the literature review chapters at the beginning of the next semester? Since we have around 25 days of holiday!

I should not stay here any longer so Good luck people! All the best~

*peace*    V--........--!  

I hope this is not going to happen neither before the exam or during!


BYE!

No comments: