Monday, July 4, 2011

The clock talked loud

Time is precious but time is also money! I enjoy my life with endless of assignments, tests and dissertation until I the day I graduate! Speaking of my dissertation, I can only say that " I 'miss' my supervisor" because we have not met for weeks! I think I have been black listed in a way that she will read me as a unproductive and ineffective student. oh well, assignments and Taiwan trip made me hardly to breathe already. Test lagi!

Anyway, I am so happy that my group had scored so high, for me I consider 82 is high for one of our assignments. *she's lifting to the sky*

Alright, let me continue the goodies that I bought in Taiwan lately.



They're made in Korea.




Mask.



I want this luggage tag so much but I spotted it only when the bus arrived.
urghh~




I've not been watching dramas/movies at home for a while and in order to release my stress I selected these.



Very very very romantic.

I rate it as 9/10.


I rate this as 9/10 as well.

Both are recommended to watch.

I think that's it for today.

Good night guys.


No comments: