Monday, April 25, 2011

Oh~Sabah

It was my first time to Sabah and normally when people say Sabah, they probably go either the mountains or the islands. I didn't go for both but only the town.

In case you do not know, I went with my mom and Stanley.....as well as other badminton players from Sarawak.



I am gonna show some of the view from the plane which I always love to see the sky with the cloud and amazed by God's art!




This is where the plane's going to land the Kota Kinabalu International Airport.


Here I noticed an island.


Mom and I.


Settling down in Tang Dynasty Hotel.


The badminton court.


The building next to it with some kind of mosque design.

I'll end this post here first otherwise I'm gonna take days to finish it?

Hope you enjoy it and there'll be more photos on Facebook.

More updates on Sabah trip so welcome back~

No comments: