Wednesday, April 20, 2011

An early greeting.

Happy Easter day everyone!

I won't be able to greet you during the Easter day because I will be in K.K.

The photo was taken I think last week at The Spring. 

Having headache last night before I went to bed and it is still there when I woke up  this morning.
This may be due to staying inside the badminton court too long yesterday. It's Stanley again. Inter school competition....

I am proud to announce that

Champion of the mens double match
Second place for the single match


Congratulations!!

Good luck to your competition in Sabah too.


Some add-on here:

After I published this post, Lily was laughing at me and said," This short of post take you days to post?"
Feeling guilty and trying to add some more here.

Lily and Emily has got new phones...on the same day.

with the same casing.



Thank you Stanley of being my model again.

A familiar place.

I personally like it very much because it looks beautiful with the bluish sky and some greeny turfing on the ground.



In case you want to know, it was taken by