Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A place that I never know


Basaga House, Lot 69-70, Jalan Tabuan, Off Chong Lin Park , Kuching, 93220.


A place that I never heard/been there before and it is so ridiculous to tell that I actually passes by Chong Lin Park for n times. It is because it is kinda hidden inside without any notice, I mean the name of it outside. We just knew that it is also a resort..huh?


I personally think that the plants look nice with the heights accordingly.






Here comes the food.
Some of it.

Left top corner is mine, Carbonara
Right top corner is Emily's, Fish&Chips
Left bottom corner is Mom's, Mee
Right bottom corner is Chicken Salad (share)
Dad's eating steak and Stanley's eating Thai Fried Rice.

You might be thinking that what am I going to show from the picture below here.
I was so sakai to see people having a meeting here.



Stanley & Emily


Forgot to tell you there's a pub here.

Baa & Maa
Too serious??


Stanley & Emily
Too wild??

They continue their craziness in the car.


Before I end, 
All the best to your competition tomorrow yaa!!
Congratulations to your idol, Dato Lee who had won the competition yesterday.


Good night!

2 comments:

LiLian said...

Wow~really a nice place^^
And...Stanley so cute!hahaz

-Kim- said...

haha..Thanks!!Hope you're doing good in Taiwan! God bless you!