Monday, October 4, 2010

waiting for class

Reached college at 7:40am but class at 8am. So am here in CITC to fully utilise my time.

I am currently in "Advanced Diploma in Building" instaead of "Advanced Diploma in Quantity Surveying" because AQS is not recognised by Institution Surveyor Malaysia, an organisation to protect Quantity Surveyors in Malaysia.

AQS is not recognised yet I think it is because the course is just started 3 years ago.

This year, for Diploma in Quantity Surveying programme in Year 3. There was around 300 of us and I am one of survivor over 100 students. In other words, the passing rate is less than 40%.

Thank God that I get through this and I know many of them fail is because of the "spontaneous respond" / panic during the examinations or less of little, little bit of luck.

Please do not give up!!

I guess the tutor is here already.

Tata!

No comments: