Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Connie came last last weekend

I believe I've made my tittle very clear.

Connie came to Wangsa Maju last last weekend.

* I delayed this post. It should be "Connie came last weekend but i added another last...*

As usual, we planned a lot but this time we don't shop that much. but E.A.T! hehe

Do you guys know that Adwin and I like Korean food since last semester?..
Did i actually story about the "Korean village" in Ampang?

It's the n times Adwin and I go Ampang but still clearly in my mind that it was the second time with Connie.

Here comes the poser...







There was a 'Korean's Day" along the street.



Probably some booths of......selling clothes, jewelleries, clubs?


Next is
CHILi's in One Utama.



We all love this!!

It is not the normal mashed potato! It is magical with the topping where I never taste before and you'll need to chew because it is not really nothing inside. Fine, my saliva is dripping~

Super huge burger!





Next, Obviously you know where it is!


No comments: