Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I should be sitting in the study room now intead I'm in the cyber!..haha..come one, RELAX!!
As i felt guilty for not updating my blog. so here it is! There are too many things or activities to share for the past few weeks but I'll just touch N go! ^^

Well, where should I start off....

oohhh...I am DONE with this PTPTN!! Hoorays....

Let's take a look at my hostel! Terrible, they cut off almost all the trees!! WHY?

There was a "MY fellowship 9" at Hokkien Methodist Church last SAT.




" HAPPY BIRTDAY "
to my beloved sister CONNIE!!
310809
MERDEKA
haha... and
Mei Yun the classmate

and Chloe the sister in Christ

LAstly,
Chun Hong the classmate

For the weekend that my parents came.
We visited our condo and had a .......

penyapu dan mop!!
I bought a white dress for.....

Engagement of
William & Lily
(brother&sis in Christ)
Congratulations!!!!


Somewhere at canteen foyer.

What I am going to tell is if you're a Tarcian or Ex-tarcian I am sure you'll discover that there's always activies going on there....any activities..maybe i should go more detail next time. ^^