Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Family trip!

After my mom went to Taiwan with her sis she's totally changed! When I was young like, in high school, I suggested to have family vacations in overseas instead of where I've been staying for a year,KUALA LUMPUR! so end up we about twice a year or maybe every year going to the same place. ok, I am really happy and being grateful that at least we have had vacation but since we're planning for vacation why not somewhere else like Hong Kong

Australia......fine, Singapore then!..Seriouslyand honestly I never step out of Malaysia at least Connie and Lily did.




haha..Kim's never been overseas nor singapore!


However, it was last time..Mom who surprisingly suggested to go Hong Kong with us, me, including me! !...*holding my breath*....but due to the wide spread and seriuosness of H1N1, trip to Hong Kong has been postponed!

So last week she again told me that maybe Connie and I should go fing uncle who stays in Australia during "our holidays" as "our" time is hard to match with theirs( Lily emily and Stanley). so it means Connie and I go Aussie they go hong kong without us. I think it's fair so....I am now looking forward on air tickets to Aussie! around april/may 2010!!

maybe we 're going to SIngapore end of this year!