Tuesday, June 16, 2009

...

I really need to write something here cos I've received complaints from my friends because I did not update my blog for a very long time. S.O.R.R.Y

The timetable for this semester makes me to wake up at 9 am!! Just to let you know, during my Year ONE in KL, I used to wake up at 7 30am to 8 30am?...at least not 9 am nearly 10 in the morning! This is really hard to control as most of my classes are in noon and night except Friday and Saturday. Sometimes I have only 6 pm class and hanging around for the whole day. um, I did some revision but end up watching "the Little Nyonya".....

"the Little Nyonya" is a singaporean series, If you're bored and looking for dramas, here it is.


After watching this, I know more about the culture of Baba Nyonya.You should watch it!!



Actually I had lecture for "Legal Studies" just now from 3 30pm to 5 30 pm. I did not have my dinner as i just had my lunch at 3 pm??...This is why i hate it sooo much cos as i wake up late, I'm having my breakfast at 10 30 am?..It's "Nasi Lemak" this morning, one of my favourites by the way.

SO, when should i take my dinner?....ahhhhh....whatever la...

I'm applying for PTPTN while blogging, FINALLY, FINALLLLLY I finished filling the first step, ONLINE APPLICATION... -..........-

whatelse, I went to Mid Valley last weekend. I planned to go bangsar to look for CONN's purple dress. Since bangsar is so near to Mid Valley so normally we'll go both. It was 2 at first, my cousin and I.

but you know how many of US that day??... READ LA....


It's SUNDAY, so went to the church in the morning and had lunch with church friends that day. another 6 of them had planned to go Mid Valley too so why not we go together right. who knows, it was nearly 20 of us having dinner at The Gardens food court! !

I brought my camera so I'll upload those sooner or later. hehe..

B.Y.E

another lecture for "Measurement II"...alamak...7pm to 9 pm....