Monday, March 2, 2009

TARC

haha...I'm in the college now!



This is the first day for semester 3. I was rushing to the class tho it's 10:00 am! ! I thought I will be there earlier and talk to myself waiting my friends to come YET...I was late for the class causing by a few incidents. First I woke up at 8:30pm even though my alarm did wake me up at 7:15am!! The main point is the whole hostel I guess was blackout, again! Plus, I have to do my laundry as I have tons of dirty+ smelly clothes. After all the blackout and laundry thing it's already 9:30am....here comes stomachache...Apparently the cereal is working so I go toilet lo...'hehe".....



..ahh..An indian girl who lives next 2 rooms was asking my help as she locked herself up outside the room, it reminds me about locking myself outside the room for more than 3 times for past 2 semesters ...so I ran down twice to the office to get the spare key cus I thought it was 216 but 214....She didn't go by herself as she was wearing pyjamas...*pink one*...

well i hope she's not reading my blog , supposingly, if not she's gonna kill me...haha

This is the time table and subjects for this short semester!

MONDAY
10am-12am Bahasa Malaysia Lanjutan
1pm - 3pm Science for building (L)

TUESDAY
8am-10am Tamadun Islam dan Asia

WEDNESDAY
12pm-2pm Science for building (L)

THURSDAY
8am-10am B.M Lanjutan

FRIDAY
1pm-3pm T.Islam dan Asia (L)


WOOHOO.....no class on SAT and it is not as packed as past 2 sem...BUT....wth is BM and Tamdadun Islam....."alamak".....

I'm hungry now and should take my lunch now.....