Sunday, March 22, 2009

*BUSY*

Apparently I've been busy for past few days. Some of you may have noticed that I haven't been posting lately. Anyway!
One of the hardest things I find with this whole blogging thing is regular contributions to keep it fresh. Here I am to keep it fresh....^^

Where should I start to blog? I'll blog them one by one...

Let's start from last Tuesday then.


My friend invited me to her friend's house, who is an Irish migrated from Australia, works as a lecturer in KL. I'm not sure if you all know last Tuesday was Saint Patrick's Day so he invited his friends to have a simple gathering at his house. This is the first time I met Leon. He prepared the dinner himself, chicken curry macaroni and this "onion cooked with ikan bilis"...It was delicious ! I wish I can cook those dishes.... "simply yummy"......Basically there's 3 of his friends. I remembered one of them called Rossie from Aussie who's having her vacation here. She's pretty and I like her accent too. About this accent thing, sometimes I actually don't get what's Leon talking about. This is because his speaks in a very low tone?and it's too "ang moh"...--.--!...but I understand Rossie's...her's is very clear and and ....you know la...For those who do not know much about Sain Patrick's day..here's some relevant info about it.



Saint Patrick's Day is celebrated worldwide by the those of Irish descent and increasingly by non-Irish people (usually in New Zealand, Australia, and North America). Celebrations are generally themed around all things Irish and, by association, the colour green. Both Christians and non-Christians celebrate the secular version of the holiday by wearing green, eating Irish food and/or green foods, imbibing Irish drink (such as Irish stout, especially Guiness, Irish Whiskey or Irish Cream) and attending parades.
More about it click here .

We were lucky enough to catch the last train at 11:45pm??....*phew*....IF NOT, we have to take a cab from PJ to Wangsa Maju...! It is not safe to take a cab that time you see...We were able to take photos in






ooh ya, I bought my camera dy...err, my dad bought it for me..but mom said she'll cut my monthly income for the payment. So still, I bought it(in future)...."haha".. Thanks you very much! I was shocked to hear that " U wanna buy a camera right? Let's go"....woo hoo~~It's pink with a pink leather cover. I'll show it next time....^^

18/03/09, WED
Mid valley and Bangsar to do some shoppings and acually I wanted to do threading but I didn't.

19/03/09
okay... Veena and I were invited to a buisness talk at PJ, Crown Crystal Hotel..

From the left: ME, SK and veena

20/03/09, FRI
KlCC, Race to the witch mountain


Picture above:...can see, I'm holding a cup of sweet corn, must take some food in the cinema..this is my rule!....lol


21/03/09, SAT
okay, I went to watch Disney On Ice Princess at Bukit Jalil, last Sat...









"very cute huh??....There were more kids dressed up as princess like Snow white...




As with any Disney on Ice Production, you are guaranteed a spectacular show and with the Princess Classics you will experience; a magical music filled journey to far away lands, where you will meet some of Disney’s favorite Princess. See Cinderella, Jasmine, Ariel, Belle, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, and Mulan dance and skate through this ice bond adventure. Your kids will enjoy it and who knows; maybe you will too.