Thursday, December 1, 2011

It's December!

"Without His love I can do nothing, with His love there is nothing I cannot do."

Although my Diploma convocation was held with the juniors, we enjoyed ourselves and had a good time with friends. This is because my course was 2.5 years while other normal courses were 2 years for Diploma and 2 years for Advanced Diploma. Tar college had synchronized all courses to 2.5 years for Diploma and 1.5 years for Advanced Diploma. However, I am going to finish my Advanced Diploma very soon and this will be my final semester. This makes sense because I do not have time to update my blog that often



My parents, Lily and my pretty cousins (Emmy & Bibiana) attended my convocation. Unfortunately, I couldn’t show you the photos now because I haven’t got it from my dad. However, there was az KL day trip for photo shooting with my friends a few days ago. We went to a few places such as Tar Cellege, Titiwangsa, Istana Budaya, KLCC and Putra Jaya.

If you check out my FB, you should have seen this photo. This is my boy friend Adwin by the way. We are classmates since I entered the college and this is how we get to know each other

We are from Group F.


I dyed my hair before my convocation and I love it!



I am going to stop here because there will be a test tomorrow.

Bye~



No comments: