Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Free KFC Double Zinger Combo coupon!

Hi everyone!


I have started to buy my new year clothes with my family for the past 8 days. I planned to blog about it but they've brought them back except some of it which we continued to shop the day they went back home. My boyfriend insisted them to bring it back because he knew I will wear it before Chinese New Year and end up I over spend the money given by my parents.

However, KFC Malaysia is giving an epic big burger (KFC Double Zinger Combo) at KFC outlets free with any purchase. You can get to print the coupon at One FM website.



Step 1, Visit One FM website

Step 2 : Click the KFC Double Zinger ads



Step 3 : Click get your voucher

Step 4 : Print and redeem KFC Double Zinger Combo


Read the Terms and conditions.
  • This coupon is only valid with any purchase
  • Offer is valid until stocks last
  • Limited to one offer per coupon
  • Not exchangeable for cash
  • Only printed color and b/w accepted for redemption
  • Promotion is not valid during public holiday
  • Not applicable with any other promotions and discount
  • Servings featured are for illustration purposes only
  • Valid until 15th January 2012
Good day!

No comments: