Monday, February 21, 2011

A Hectic morning

This morning was so busy on checking my result, booking air ticket and making phone calls!

Firstly, my result considers as average. Distinction is too far from me but I will just do my best!

Next, there is a Big sales on Airasia. Hurry up if you want to fly somewhere during September 2011 until February 2012.

Lily is flying back to Kuching during week 4, since she got too free here. heehee....

A lot of things in my mind now such as , confirmation of my thesis's title. I am still thinking of changing of my title or not. That's why we are going to the college to collect some information in the library. Hoping my future supervisor won't reject my title. muahaha~

I am so excited about the trip to Taiwan. It is the first family trip out of Malaysia, except the Singapore trip long long time ago. That was only 5 of us with mom only. I wish we can make it to China during coming chinese new year!! haha

After I came back from Cameron Highlands I am so in love with strawberries! It's super awesome! It cannot last for very long because it is fresh without preservatives! Cameron Highlands is unexpectedly very cold at night. very very cold. but normal during the day. We stayed in an apartment which is clean with new furniture and it is just nice. No doubt the fruits and vege are very fresh. We visited a lot of farm such as The bee farm, The cactus point etc


ooh no! I hope I am in cameron now, the weather here in Kl is so hot causing me headache!

I went o KLCC last night. Thanks my dear of bring me out eventhough you are busy with your job and thanks for the flowers which you tie it on your own.


I have made my own wish list this year.


1. Christian Dior 5-Colour Designer Eyeshadow - Amber Design No. 708
2. Coach Handbag
3. Sunglasses
4. Iphone? maybe


No comments: