Saturday, February 12, 2011

Go & back


I am currently away from Kuching for 10 days. Today will be the first day in KL.

I feel really really tiring but I decided to face the computer rather than laying on my bed. *heehee*

I am now greeting " Happy Valentines day",
May those who are seeking lovers found their perfect partners during this special day
May those who already have their partners, do appreciate your another halves.
May this greeting brighten up your days!!

I found this cute so I pick it as a greeting card here!


Adwin & I have planned where to spend out time on the Valentines day.
Its a near and long-time-no-see place from Wangsa Maju.


yea yea...

It's

Genting Highlands!

and we will continue our Valentines day on this coming weekend in Cameron Highlands!

"huh? Looks like we like those high lands very much"

Next thing is :
I want to S.H.O.P!

Just simply browsed through the Aurora's website. Seriously, I really think that those new arrivals are so tempting. . .

This one looks like Lily's.

Another piece.



I watched a lot in Kuching.





Finally.



Good night everyone!

Have a nice rest.

No comments: