Thursday, September 2, 2010

Let's countdown!


060910



4 more days to go my dear friends.


so grab you every single to chance to strike for the best even its 10 minutes left during the examination!



As i said earlier, it may decide your fate!!



I am really really mad because I didn't do well for the past 2 examinations!

I only pray that I can pass them all! Seriously, this is the final semester!




Anyway, Adwin and I went to Ikea this morning because he had to buy guns for his dad. Of course not ther real gun but guns for playing Paintball. Those stuff are very very expensive! From top to bottom, one word "Mahal".



Back to Ikea, I bought my study chair and clock. I show you soon!! haha


I think I better stop here otherwise Lily is going to scream, maybe or bit me in Hostel study room!!!



Thanks Charles for your laptop!


Tata...


No comments: